FROM THE LAND OF THE POLITICALLY CORRECT:
36 politically correct ways to say someone is stupid:
- A few clowns short of a circus.
- A few fries short of a Happy Meal.
- An experiment in Artificial Stupidity.
- A few beers short of a six-pack.
- Dumber than a box of hair.
- A few peas short of a casserole.
- Doesn't have all his cornflakes in one box.
- The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead.
- One Fruit Loop shy of a full bowl.
- One taco short of a combination plate.
- A few feathers short of a whole duck.
- All foam, no beer.
- The cheese slid off his cracker.
- Body by Fisher, brains by Mattel.
- Has an IQ of 2, but it takes 3 to grunt.
- Warning: Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear.
- Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.
- He fell out of the Stupid tree and hit every branch on the way
- An intellect rivaled only by garden tools.
- As smart as bait.
- Chimney's clogged.
- Doesn't have all his dogs on one leash.
- Doesn't know much but leads the league in nostril hair.
- Elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.
- Forgot to pay his brain bill.
- Her sewing machine's out of thread.
- His antenna doesn't pick up all the channels.
- His belt doesn't go through all the loops.
- If he had another brain, it would be lonely.
- Missing a few buttons on his remote control.
- No grain in the silo.
- Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.
- Receiver is off the hook.
- Several nuts short of a full pouch.
- Skylight leaks a little.
- Slinky's kinked.
- Surfing in Nebraska.
- Too much yardage between the goal posts.
- In the pinball game of life, his flippers were a little
further apart than most.
One Opinion of Grad School
"Grad school is the snooze button on the alarm clock of life."
Driving in the Triangle
Andy Green set a new land speed record, driving the Thrust 55C
at 763.035 mph, 15 mph faster than the speed of sound.
And right behind him was some jerk riding his bumper, honking the
horn, and flipping him off.
Then Jesus took his disciples up to the mountain and gathering them
around him he taught them, saying:
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are the meek.
Blessed are they that mourn.
Blessed are the merciful.
Blessed are they that thirst for justice.
Blessed are you when you are persecuted.
Blessed are you when you suffer.
Be glad and rejoice for your reward is great in heaven.
Then Simon Peter said, "Are we supposed to know this?"
And Andrew said, "Do we have to write this down?"
And James said, "Will we have a test on this?"
And Phillip said, "I don't have any paper."
And Bartholomew said, "Do we have to turn this in?"
And John said, "The other disciples didn't have to learn this."
And Matthew said, "May I go to the bathroom?"
And Judas said, "What does this have to do with real life?"
Then one of the Pharisees who was present asked to see Jesus'
lesson plans and inquired of Jesus, "Where are your anticipatory
sets and your objectives in the cognitive domain?"
And Jesus wept.
Occasionally, airline attendants make an effort to make the "in-flight
safety lecture" a bit more entertaining. Here are some real examples
that have been heard or reported:
- "As we prepare for takeoff, please make sure your tray tables and seat
backs are fully upright in their most uncomfortable position."
- "There may be 50 ways to leave your lover, but there are only 4 ways out
of this airplane..."
- "Your seat cushions can be used for floatation, and in the event of an
emergency water landing, please take them with our compliments."
- "We do feature a smoking section on this flight; if you must smoke,
contact a member of the flight crew and we will escort you to the wing
of the airplane."
- Smoking in the lavatories is prohibited. Any person caught smoking in
the lavatories will be asked to leave the plane immediately."
- Good morning. As we leave Dallas, it's warm, the sun is shining, and the
birds are singing. We are going to Charlotte, where it's dark, windy and
raining. Why in the world y'all wanna go there I really don't know."
- Pilot - "Folks, we have reached our cruising altitude now, so I am
going to switch the seat belt sign off. Feel free to move about as you
wish, but please stay inside the plane till we land... it's a bit cold
outside, and if you walk on the wings it affects the flight pattern."
- And, after landing: "Thank you for flying Delta Business Express. We
hope you enjoyed giving us the business as much as we enjoyed taking you
for a ride."
- As we waited just off the runway for another airliner to cross in front
of us, some of the passengers were beginning to retrieve luggage from
the overhead bins. The head steward announced on the intercom, "This
aircraft is equipped with a video surveillance system that monitors the
cabin during taxiing. Any passengers not remaining in their seats until
the aircraft comes to a full and complete stop at the gate will be
strip-searched as they leave the aircraft."
- As the plane landed and was coming to a stop at Washington National, a
lone voice comes over the loudspeaker: "Whoa, big fella...WHOA..!"
- "Here are a few heard from Northwest: "Should the cabin lose pressure,
oxygen masks will drop from the overhead area. Please place the bag over
your own mouth and nose before assisting children or adults acting like
- As you exit the plane, please make sure to gather all of your
belongings. Anything left behind will be distributed evenly among the
flight attendants. Please do not leave children or spouses."
- "And from the pilot during his welcome message: "We are pleased to have
some of the best flight attendants in the industry... Unfortunately none
of them are on this flight. "
Question: What is the German word for constipation?
The following quotes are from various billboards, mostly seen
around South Carolina:
- I don't doubt your existence. - God
- Don't make me come down there. - God
- If you keep taking my name in vain, I'll make rush hour
last longer. - God
- Which part of 'Thou Shalt Not' didn't you understand? - God
- That part about 'Love Your Neighbor' - I meant it. - God
Try using these some time...
- I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
- Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
- I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a damn.
- I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
- I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
- Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
- No, my powers can only be used for good.
- How about never? Is never good for you?
- I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
Page last updated on: 9/1/2003